Happy Dancing

Happy Dancing

Thursday, November 7, 2013

PIN IT FRIDAY FAVS - OOPS!

I'm back from a WONDERFUL wedding and a week of wedding festivities and completely forgot to schedule a post last Friday....so I'm posting quite a few Christmas ideas (and a day early!) that I've pinned recently to make up for it =) First up is a framed piece of paper art that was posted to the exclusive site for SU demonstrators only so I can't provide a link for the original post...but I'm sure we can figure out how to use our SU punches and stamps to incorporate these clever ideas into our card making projects or to make a frame of our own!


Here's another holiday gift tag idea from this same demonstrators' site:



Becky Roberts of Inking Idaho has a wonderful purse idea for giving gift cards and has instructions for sale HERE. These projects are included in her set of instructions for her 12 Days of Christmas! I love how this purse idea could be modified for any occasion by using different card stock papers ;-)

er

...and she has also created creative gift packaging projects below for an upcoming class:


I wish I could give credit to the creator of the card below, but there was no watermark or link provided for this card =(  I LOVE Crumb Cake-colored cards and this one sings to me! It reminds me to rub ink over an embossed surface with a sponge to give dimension and a professional look to the finished card.


The following card comes from a PAPER PLAYERS Challenge. Check out this card and other submissions HERE.


Finally....this card below caught my eye and is one technique I must try - embossing a creme colored ink on burgundy paper and adding some bling with Stickles glitter glue! I always marvel at people's creativity and this lovely card was created by Karen Barber and posted on Splitcoast Stampers HERE.


Time to get going on my Christmas cards so I can enjoy the process without getting stressed too much! I just found a Christmas countdown clock online...and as I make this blog post...there are only 47 days until Christmas! How I love the time before Christmas day arrives...only wish I could slow down the ride!