Happy Dancing

Happy Dancing

Friday, January 10, 2014

PIN IT FRIDAY FAVS:
Must Make Cards

I have a lot of friends who LOVE anything Disney and I thought this card was such a cute idea from THE SPOTTED CHICK blog:


Cards that incorporate black and white are some of my favorites. This one caught my eye from the SIMPLY STAMPED blog:


From the Scrapbook.com gallery, this card below made me smile BIG TIME when I saw it!


I'm putting this card goes onto my MUST MAKE board on Pinterest! This is the board where I pin all of the striking and clever cards that I need to make if only there were a couple more hours in a day =) 


This last card is from FLOWERBUG's INKSPOT blog and was also pinned to my MUST MAKE board this week. I actually have the small butterfly stamp set - yahoo! (It's Papillon Potpourri from Stampin' Up. I don't have the large background butterfly stamp but I can use a large flower stamp instead - maybe SU's Big Blossom.)

BTW: I just added the tag graphic to the end of my post HERE for the YOU'RE THE BOMB Rolo Valentine treats I posted last week as shown below: