Happy Dancing

Happy Dancing

Friday, March 31, 2017

PIN IT FRIDAY FAVS:
Easter Favors and the
Very Best of Pinterest Pins

I still had soooooo many Hershey's Kisses left over from a wedding favor recently and needed to find a paper craft to use them so I can stop munching on them! Thankfully, Pinterest did not disappoint with this wonderful idea and video tutorial by QbeesQuest.com!

Original Pin HERE

PAPER NEEDED:

Basket:
9" x 1"
Score at 5/8", 1 3/4", 3 3/4" and 7"

Top Layer for Kisses:
11" x 1"
Score at every inch

Bottom Layer for Kisses:
7" x 1"
Score at every inch

Handle:
Two 10" x 1/2" strips

8 Kisses, One Bow and a
Easter Saying on a Banner

Here is another pinned version:

Original Pin HERE

Here are the baskets I had fun making:



Side Embellishments:


After I made four baskets using the purple print patterned paper, I tried using some double-sided DSP from a DWV paper stack. When the inserts are folded to hold the Kisses, you get to see both sides of the papers which looks even better in person than the picture shows! 

These baskets were super easy to make and made me happy to use up those remaining candy Kisses at last! I know the recipients of these baskets will smile from ear-to-ear when they get them, and I know they'll say, "They're too cute to eat!"

Finally, here's one last Easter favor I tried before the baskets. It was fun to make this one, but not as fun as the baskets! I used a clear A2 envelope to make the clear purse part:


Here was my Pinterest inspiration:
Original Pin HERE

For even more Easter favor ideas,
click HERE.