Happy Dancing

Happy Dancing

Friday, March 24, 2017

PIN IT FRIDAY FAVS:
SAB Stampin' Up and the
Very Best of Pinterest Pins

I finally had time to make up some thank you cards using my new Avant-Garden set from SU:


There were many pins to use for inspiration and these were the first cards I made with this set:

 

Inside View of Left Panel



When I was all done with the card above, I flipped it over to add my HOMMARK sticker on the back and the card touched the green ink pad by the green arrow - ARG!...so I had to turn this accident into a chance to use some creativity to cover it! An extra leaf would have thrown off the balance, but you can see what I ended up doing below. I was VERY happy how it all turned out!


The cut out flower gave the card an added embellishment!

...and one last card made:

  
Now here are the pins for this set:

Original Pin HERE

Original Pin HERE