Happy Dancing

Happy Dancing

Friday, April 28, 2017

PIN IT FRIDAY FAVS:
My Latest Projects
and the Very Best of Pinterest Pins

I needed a WOW! card for the birthday of my son's
GF and decided to do a card in a box:


This is large version that I created using the
following measurements:

DSP Double-Sided:
10 1/2" x 11"

Along the 10 1/2" side score at:
2 1/2", 5", 7 1/2" and 10"

Along the 11" side score at:
5 1/2"

I then trimmed 2" off  three flaps and left the back flap closest to the tab full size to get a nice height for the back flap and a smaller size for the side flaps as shown in my picture above.

 Close Up

For more examples of these types of cards,
Pinterest has a board of them HERE.

I'm so happy to be going to a wedding and shower
for someone who is a landscape architect and
these are the cards I created for her:


Inside the Shower Card

Such a sweet little card that could be
modified for any occasion!

These cards were the source of my
CASED cards:
Original Pin HERE

Original Pin HERE