Happy Dancing

Happy Dancing

Friday, November 3, 2017

PIN IT FRIDAY FAVS:
Thank Yous and the
Very Best of Pinterest Pins

I've needed quite a few thank you notes lately for some very thoughtful people that I'm thankful to have in my life. This card pinned on Pinterest struck my fancy plus I had a scrap of watercolor paper that I wanted to use:

Original Pin HERE

I don't have this exact set from SU, but I have a similar retired SU set called Asian Artisty and that led me to create this card:


This card is for my friend Rina who gifted me with a happy birthday die. I used the "happy" from her set of gift dies for Rina's thank you note. After the card was completed, the card seemed off-balance with too much white space above the oval. After trying a few possible fixes, I decided that the placement of two butterflies resulted in the best solution ^_^ (Butterflies from SU Embosslits Beautiful Wings, Oval from SU Stitched Shape Framelets)


Additional thank you notes finished and ready for mailing:


This card needed something to make it pop and
some Stickles came to the rescue:


This pin from my previous blog post got me thinking about cutting words out on my cards:

See Original Post HERE

The following note cards were made on my Cricut using the SU stamp set called Avant-Garden for the flowers and SU Fabulous Phrases for the white embossing words on the black card stock:





...and one without my Cricut:


The inside view for all of the cards above: